THE LEON RUSSELL ROOM
An artistic touch to upscale hotel style.
THE CAMPBELL HOTEL
If you’re from Oklahoma, you know singer, songwriter Leon Russell. Inducted into the Hall of Fame in March of 2011, Russell began his musical career here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. From the grand piano headboard and area rug, and the hand painted portrait above the fireplace, this awesome room is the place to stay for legendary music fans.
This Tulsa piano man themed room also contains a large writing desk, raised bathroom floor, and granite-lined shower.
PREMIER HOTEL AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service
- Limited Continental Breakfast
- 24-Hour Security
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi Across Hotel
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Media Center
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Available 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (Must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Airport Drop Offs 7:00am-12:00pm, Airport Pick Ups 3:00pm-11:00pm, not available for discounted rates, contact the hotel for more information)
- Complimentary On-Site Parking
- Completely Non-Smoking Facility